We have been asked by MANY new clients if we have a Waitlist they can join, and we have decided to move forward with one because the demand for our puppies is so high! We have many guardian parents and have several litters throughout the year- so being on the Waitlist should take no time at all. Please see below for our procedures for the Waitlist. A deposit on the Waitlist is a guarantee that you will receive a puppy from us, and we will work with you to find your perfect puppy!
- Submit an application from our Application tab at the top of the page.
- We will contact you to see if you would be a good fit for a puppy before a deposit is given/accepted.
- Once the application is accepted, we will have you make your deposit (please make your deposit by visiting our Payments page). Deposits are considered “booking fees” that go towards the cost of your selected puppy.
- No litter will be specified at this point, you will simply be added to the “Waitlist”. We will first update the website once a pregnancy has been confirmed, but those puppies will be put on hold until everyone on the Waitlist has been contacted. We will contact each person (in order the deposits are received) to let them know a new litter(s) is available.
- You can then let us know if you would like to be added to one of the new litters or continue to wait. Once a litter is chosen we will update that litter’s list with your name on our website.
- We will email a birth announcement to the new owners once the litter is born and updates (pictures or video, weights, etc.) weekly.
- Puppy selection begins around five weeks of age. We contact each future owner when it is their time to choose their puppy. We don’t have a selection day-it is more a selection week. You are definitely welcome to come pick out your puppy in person or choose to FaceTime or use Google Duo.
- Puppies go home around 8 weeks of age. Please see our FAQ’s page for more information about our Flight Escorts should your puppy need flight services outside of Idaho.
*** If you pass on the new litter, your name will remain at the top of the Waitlist until the next litter and we will follow the steps above. We will work with you until you find your perfect puppy!!
*** A deposit on the Waitlist is a guarantee that you will receive a puppy from us. We will confirm your status on the Waitlist once a deposit has been received.